Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Do cash gifting programs actually work?

Yes. There’s no question about it. HOWEVER, based on what I’ve seen from the programs I’ve looked into, this is a VERY slippery slope when it comes to making money. And the reason can be found if you look into the business model by which it functions:

How cash gifting programs work (at least the ones I’ve looked into):
  • You get referred into a cash gifting program.
  • You pay that referrer an X amount of money. 
  • You are then taught how to promote the same idea to other people, but YOU are the referrer. 
  • Each time you refer someone into the cash gifting program, you get paid by them, but a piece of the pie flows to either your original referrer OR the person who invented the cash gifting program.
Again, the people who get into these programs do so to make money, not necessarily to give it away, but do it all under the guise of cash gifting. Are you starting to see the problem here? If so, you’re likely to come to the same conclusions I did when I started looking into these things.


<< If You Want To See I Make $1000 A Day Click Here Now >>


No comments:

Post a Comment